expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Feedback on yesterday's crock pot disaster!

Alright so yesterday I posted a few crock pot recipes that I was going to try and well I have feedback on one of them! DO NOT MAKE THE BELOW RECIPE!! It was freaking nasty is the only way I can describe it! No one would touch it and it was a total disaster! All you could taste was the ketchup and it was really really tart. I tried to add some seasoning, but there was no fixing it! So just to save you time, trouble and cost DO NOT MAKE IT!
__________________________________________
Sweet and Sour Meatballs:
14oz Ketchup
1 Jar Grape Jelly
12oz Jar Heinz Chili Sauce
and of course the pre-made meatballs cause I am all about convenience! lol

Add all the ingredients to the crock pot, stir and heat on low for 3-4 hrs. Stir occasionally to mix flavors together to full potential!
____________________________________________

I will be making the Polish Cabbage Rolls tomorrow and I am really excited about them! I will definately be back here tomorrow evening to tell you all how the Cabbage Rolls turned out and hopefully they are whole lot better than the meatballs tonight! lol :) If you would like this recipe see the below post or click
Cooking is for the birds!