expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday Thunks

A brief description of the meme:

"We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!"

Now on to the questions and of course my answers!

1. You walk into a store and the cashier is being held up by a robber. The robber's accomplice is dead on the floor at your feet with a shotgun laying next to him. The robber does not see you, but the cashier does - what do you do?
I would like to say that I pick up the shotgun and shoot the robber, but I am a total chicken soooo yea I would probably grab the gun back quietly out of the store and dial 911 on my cell phone!

2. We go to an ice cream shop for an ice cream cone. You say you are buying and I am going to stay in the car. You ask me what I want and I say "surprise me", what kind of ice cream cone am I going to get?
Humm I would buy you Rocky Road and hope you like it! lol

3. You have a dream that your co-worker, friend or whoever is hit by a garbage truck after they back into a ladder with a black cat on it. The next day you see that person standing by a ladder with a black cat on it and there is a garbage truck driving down the road.... what do you do?
I probably freak out and run over to them yelling and screaming, most likely causing them to back into the ladder with the black cat on it! Damn I hope they do not get hit by that garbage truck!

4. What is the most money you've won on a lottery or scratch off ticket? $5

5. A neighbor kid down the street comes to your door and offers to wash all of your windows outside for $10 - do you have him do it?
Depends on if I have the cash or not.

6. Go to Google Images. Type in the name of the last movie you saw. Post the first picture that comes up.7. Your local animal shelter calls you and says there are 3 dogs that need an immediate foster home for 3 days. If you do not accept, the dogs are put down that day. Do you take them in?
OMG my husband would have a freaking heart attack, but yes I would take them in and hope my mom would help me out! lol

8. What is the messiest room in your home?
Currently it's a toss up between my room and the girls room!

9. Have you ever been to a wedding that participated in a strange tradition that you had never heard of?
Nope

10. Name one that you just don't get.
Alright so I had to look this up because I am just not up to date on my wedding traditions! I think this one makes wonder the most........."Tidong (Tedong) tribe lives in the Malaysian state of Sabah and in Indonesian East Kalimantan province. Both are located in the north of Borneo. The newly-wed couple is not suppose to go to toilet for 72 hours. They spend the time in isolation closely watched by their families. They are given small amounts of food and water. No cheating is allowed. Cheating will bring them bad luck like the death of their child at a very young age." I found this info here!

11. What was the last email that came into your inbox about?
It was from Julie wondering where I have been.

12. Have you ever purchased anything from a sex shop? Extra points if you tell us what it was....
LOL! Yes I have just the "normal" stuff, whatever that means!

13. Go back to that Google Images link... type in the last food item that you ate. Post the 2nd picture it comes up with.
14. Got any bumper stickers on your vehicle? What are they?
Yes I have two on my car. One is a Marathon Kids Finishers sticker and the other is from a local gymnastics school.

15. What meme question do you wish was never asked again?
How old are you? lol

For more Thursday Thunkers please visit here!

6 comments:

  1. great answers, i think you got the q's jumbled, #10 should be "Name one sport that you just don't get." and then #13 is "Go back to that Google Images link... type in the last food item that you ate. Post the 2nd picture it comes up with."

    anyway, mine's UP too. tc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if your friend didn't like Rocky Road....that's TWO cones for you then, right?!!! You scored.


    I played and thunk...come on over if you can find time to visit with me. I'd love your company. Happy Thursday. [for the Thursday thunks...scroll down a bit, okay?]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey $5 is good :)
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/thirteen-richest-americans-and-some.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. no potty for 72 hours? Who the hell thought that up? I'd be changing religions righhhhhhht before the marriage. Well, if i wasn't allergic to marriage that is. Good thing I am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol loved the answers check out mine when u get a chance

    ReplyDelete