Crazy Sam over at Saturday 9 posts 9 questions every Saturday. "Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment."
1. It’s July. How has the weather been where you are?
It has been in the triple digits for over ten days now..........
2. What is the best way for you to beat the heat?
Uhm enter the air conditioned house/car/restaurant etc!
3. “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.” Do you buy that?
I live in Central Texas so YES I buy that and until you have lived in extreme humidity you should not even open your mouth! lol
4. Do you like hot tubs or saunas?
There is a difference? lol
5. What’s the hottest you’ve ever been?
I have no idea like how high has my fever reached?
6. How many times do you hit the beach in the summer?
I do not usually hit the beach, it's expensive and to far away.
7. When you were a kid, what did you do in the summer?
My sister and I went to camp every summer for a month, it was really an awesome time even though it was way to long imo. I have made some life long friends that I am still in contact with to this day. We also used to go to the lake pretty often cause my parents owned a boat back then.
8. Surfing. Have you ever gotten on a surfboard? Body surf?
Nope as I have said before I am a chicken!
9. What’s your favorite summer song?
Summertime ~ DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince
For more Saturday 9 participants click here!