expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Queen's Meme

"The Blog Outside The Box Meme
This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here's the situation for today. We won't tell a soul. And remember: Don't end up in the dungeon."

1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? (Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)
Hummm what can I get myself into?! I vandalized a shopping a mall, cause I am a big chicken! lol

2.Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?
Random Thoughts of a Busy Mom

3.It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him?
If he really molested any children.

4.You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
Idk my financial future....

5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it?
LOL! First off my mother would never be afraid to enter if it said "Objectionable Content" in fact that would give her more of a reason to visit! hahaha What did I hypothetically do? I accidentally put up one of "those" pictures cause it was in the wrong folder!

How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.

I was not paying enough attention duh! I think I would like a warning first and a time period to remove the objectional content before a warning was placed. I am not incredibly objectionable because it was after all my fault! lol

6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
Wow what a hard question.....I think it would be Thou shall not eat my chocolate! lol

7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
I really really am not looking forward writing this email.....

For more participants of The Queen's Meme please visit here!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! What? Did I win the lottery or something? That must be it! Send it on. I can take it..

    Thank you for playing the Queen's Meme today. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete