expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tell Me Thursday

This week's Wordless Wednesday pictures were taken here in Austin in the parking lot of D&W Lighting, off of N. Lamar and MLK Blvd. They have had the miniature Eiffel Tower and the cool fountain there for a few years now and I always think "I need to get a picture of that!", but never seem to have my camera on hand or enough time to stop when I pass by.....

I made sure to stop after my Hematologist/Oncologist appoint on Monday (more to come on that soon) to get a picture though it had been too long! :)
Click here for the original WW photo's and if you would like to join in the fun and tell the back story to your Wordless Wednesday post or just to read the stories behind others photos please visit Tell Me Thursday!