expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. Multicolored pasta, butter and Parmesan make a quick and easy dinner.

2. As usual cause I do not read often Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of Camp, oh how I miss those carefree days!

4. Your distaste for her was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams you will never forget them, not sure I believe that though cause I forget everything it seems. lol

6. I hate to think it's over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to picking up T-man and watching a movie with the kiddos, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to Butler park in the evening for the water and lights and Sunday, I want to rest and maybe make some bread.

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!

4 comments:

  1. We agree on what's for dinner! YUM! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 sounds good and am watching a movie this weekend too. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great answers; pasta sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are watching movies too! Enjoy your weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete