Crazy Sam over at Saturday 9 posts 9 questions every Saturday. "Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment."
1. Can you tell when someone is lying to you?
2. Tell us about one of your flaws. Do you live with it or try to correct it?
Gosh which flaw to choose..how bout the fact that I procrastinate a lot and I am really trying to correct it!!
3. When was the last time you laughed hard and what struck you as funny?
Tonight actually when T-Man covered himself with a pink stamp pad!! LMAO!
4. Tell us about a time when you should have tried harder. I should have tried harder to make things better sooner.
5. If you won the lottery, what would you buy first?
I would take my whole family.....mom, dad, brothers and sisters all to dinner at a fancy restaurant!
6. What movie do you know every word to?
7. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
I am going to say my NEW haircut and color is the best thing that has happened to me this week!! I love it and I am so grateful to my little sister for doing it!
8. What was the worst thing that happened to you this week?
Hummm it's been a pretty good week I guess the fact that dinner did not turn out well last night...
9. What do you think is the biggest difference between men and women?
I think the biggest difference is the way we think and process information etc.
For more Saturday 9 participants click here!