expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, October 5, 2009

Give Me Five Monday

This week's topic is.....Give Me Five things you would do, if money were no object:

1. I would build and fund enough shelters to help the homeless and programs to help them get back on their feet depending on circumstance(mental illness, loss of job or no skills).

2. I would end world hunger!

3. I would buy my family all houses or pay off their current house(fix any issues).

4. I would take the kids on the worlds best vacation to all the places they have ever wanted to go and we have not been able to.....like Disneyland, Seaworld etc

5. I would travel to every continent and place of interest with my family and friends.

For more Give Me Five Monday participants check out BeccA's Buzz!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, it's fun to dream for a little while, isn't it!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award! Check it out here
    http://gracecomesbyhearing.blogspot.com/2009/10/award-to-share.html

    ReplyDelete