expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. I have a history of making bad decisions....

2. My future a year from now is something I wish I knew.

3. I'm eating (or recently ate) the awesome Tortilla soup I made for dinner!

4. It really helps me relax when I am out on the open road.

5. So that's it, that's just not acceptable!

6. A little chocolate is better than nothing!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Stacia's visit :), tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to Nathan's birthday party at the bowling alley and Sunday, I want to hang out with the family!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!

7 comments:

  1. i checked out your tortilla's soup pic and it looks delicious! #4 does the same to me. have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a lot of chocolate is even better!

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking #2. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little chocolate sounds pretty good to me =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2, wish i knew that one too :) have fun this weekend :)

    mine is up too

    ReplyDelete