Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.
1. I have a history of making bad decisions....
2. My future a year from now is something I wish I knew.
3. I'm eating (or recently ate) the awesome Tortilla soup I made for dinner!
4. It really helps me relax when I am out on the open road.
5. So that's it, that's just not acceptable!
6. A little chocolate is better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Stacia's visit :), tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to Nathan's birthday party at the bowling alley and Sunday, I want to hang out with the family!
For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!