expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday 9

Crazy Sam over at Saturday 9 posts 9 questions every Saturday. "Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment."

1. Has a relationship been effected by how one of you slept? Yes.....

2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I sleep in the middle of the bed.

3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?
Side with 5 pillows

4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now.
It's a purple sheet and whatever pillow cases I last put on my pillows, plus my comforter. I could care less about matching sheets or a top sheet.

How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens? No and No

5. When sleeping with someone, do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore?
All three! Wow I am a winner I wonder why I sleep alone! lol

6. What do you wear to bed? If it varies, explain.
Nothing

7. No matter how much you love someone, would you rather sleep alone? Yes!

8. Tell us about a time when you awoke in bed, saw the person next to you and thought, "Oh, no..."
LMAO! I don't think I have ever done that!

9. Tell us about a time when you awoke thinking it was a different day than it was.
Tuesday, but I do that all the time! lol

For more Saturday 9 participants click here!