expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. The crickets sing, a most annoying song that leaves me wondering why?

2. I am always with you wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the hustle and bustle of the real world for awhile!

4. Sometimes I wish; this was a dream.

5. But as for me I need a JOB!

6. Crazy Town is where I come from.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making marshmallow spiders with the kids and having movie night, tomorrow my plans include taking all the kids to Alex's bday party and then the Fall Fest at the school, man what a busy day and Sunday, I want to take the kids to the "Fright at the Museum" downtown!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!