expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, October 8, 2009

24 of 52

The kids and I at the end of Marathon Kids, this weekend!
The man and I at a friend's birthday party this weekend!
"52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!"

To join in on the 52 Weeks challenge or just to see some awesome photos visit Forever in Blue Jeans.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a weekend blast! I hope everyone enjoyed.

    I joined too and it's my first.
    http://hunnynicquee.blogspot.com/2009/10/1-of-52.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo of you and your kids, as well as with your man..

    I joined too and I think it's fun.. It's my first entry though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute pictures! I need to post more than one a week! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I should really try to get some pics of me and hubby without kids, you know, as a couple. Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, cute, cute pic of you and your kiddos! :-D such lovely smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love your kids smiles! so contagious! :)

    mine is up too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics. great job of getting all the kiddos and then one with your guy. That's not always an easy task I know! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics! I agree with Carin. Good job on getting pics with the kids AND your guy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing one of you with your man...those are some great pictures to look back on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice family you have. I haven't heard of this picture challenge 1/52 but it's pretty cool. I'll check it out and maybe participate.

    ReplyDelete