expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Losing all that extra weight!

This year I am really going to try my best to lose some of this weight that I have put on throughout the years! I usually blame my weight gain on the kids and my three pregnancies being so close together, but honestly it has more to do with my will power or lack there of.....

So with that said I am determined to get a good head start this year on losing the 75lbs that I have to lose in full! While reading one my favorite blogs 5mins for mom a few days ago I came across their awesome contest called "Will Your New Year's Resolution Win You A Wii Fit?" and I knew I just had to join in! While reading about the contest, I noticed that they mention a site called WeightView that is all about visual motivation to help you lose the weight. Well visual motivation can be a HUGE motivating factor for me and so I had to jump right in and submit a photo!

WeightView will take your photo and remove up to 50lbs so that you can see what you will look like after you lose the weight! I submitted my photo and took off the max 50lbs so that I could see what I would look like when I was almost at my ideal weight and the results are below. I have to tell you seeing myself in the after photo has really helped to motivate me to eat better and drink more water. Now if I could only get my butt to the gym! lol

Here is the before and after photo that I submitted to WeightView:

4 comments:

  1. Hey, now that is pretty cool! Good luck to you! I'll be rootin for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You CAN do it!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write more, thats all I havе to say. Lіterally, it seems as
    though you relіed on the νіԁeo tο make
    yоur point. You cleаrly know what youгe talking
    abοut, why wаste your intelligencе on just ρosting
    videos to your sіte ωhen уοu could be gіѵing us ѕomething
    enlightening to read?

    Also vіѕіt my wеb-site; Http://Www.Streetsmarttaxi.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love yοur blog and find thе majority of
    youг poѕt's to be just what I'm looking for.

    Do уοu οffer gueѕt ωгiters to
    write сontent fοг уou personally?
    Ι woulԁn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome blog!

    My web blog - seo dfw

    ReplyDelete