expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Honesty Tag

Sheila over at Ma Vie Folle was recently tagged with the Honesty Award and instead of tagging other blogs she left it open ended for anyone Honest who would like to participate, so I just had to join in! :)

Here’s the award rules:
  • Write a post about the award, link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
  • Add links to those blogs on your blog.
  • Leave a message for the nominees on their blogs.
  • Name 10 honest random things about yourself.



1. I have streaks of gray in my hair like the Frankenstein's bride. lol

2. I am incredibly compulsive about how certain things line up on my desk.

3. I HATE, I mean HATE the telephone with a passion! For no real reason either it just causes me anxiety and stress. Sad part is once I get started talking to someone I am comfy with you cannot get me to shut up.

4. I love playing World Of Warcraft and I do not care that I am a big ole dork.

5. I kill plants! Well not on purpose, but I cannot keep plants alive any kind even ivy it's kinda sad!

6. I am not myself if I do not have at the LEAST 8hrs of sleep!

7. I am scared of butterflies or well anything that flies near my face.

8. I pick things up with my toes a lot and I am deadly when pinching with them. lol

9. I cannot touch anything made out of paper while my fingers are wet.

10. My fingernails HAVE to be long or I cannot deal with touching anything.

Gosh as far as who to tag, I am going to follow Sheila's lead and say anyone Honest join right in, but please leave me a comment so I can see your answers! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing...and that is an honest list, if I've ever seen one! lol

    ReplyDelete