Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined! :)
1. I'd really like to have all my laundry done right now.
2. OUCH is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
3. Possession is nine-tenths of the law.
4. I think Captain Jack Sparrow is SO cute!
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like chocolate and peanut butter!
6. Time goes on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cooking Salmon for the first time. I have always been to scared of fish and now I feel I should jump right in, tomorrow my plans include buying mice for the snake and finishing the laundry and Sunday, I want to clean the fish tank.
For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here