expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #107

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined! :)

1. Enough with the baby momma drama already!

2. The conflict in the Gaza Strip causes me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving omelets lately! lol

4. Jeremy always makes me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to Disney World next week.

6. Old friends have been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with the girls, tomorrow my plans include chillin with the family and Sunday, I want to watch the season premiere of Big Love!!!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am SO there on #2. So. There. Great answers! I love reading this every week here.

    ReplyDelete