expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday Thunks

A brief description of the meme:

"We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!"

Now on to the questions and of course my answers!

1. Have you ever played Bullshit?
Nope, never heard of it.

2. A dog licks you on your face. Are you disgusted or thinking it was sweet?
Disgusted ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

3. Tell us about a fun/special memory you have of a grandparent.
I have wonderful memories of gardening and picking Asparagus etc with my Maternal Grandmother. She used to tell me all kinds of stories of her childhood and teach me how to make the plants grow. I have no green thumb though, everything dies. :(

4. Have you ever pet a rat?
Yes, I had a whole family when I was in middle school!

5. If I walked into your kitchen, where are the cups?
Enter the kitchen and they are directly in front of you in the first cabinet to the right.

6. Since you already let me in your home, I found the cup and had water, now where's the bathroom from the kitchen?
As you leave the kitchen and pass the first hallway, the bathroom is to the left in front of the staircase.

7. Have you ever pet a turtle or tortoise?
Nope

For more Thursday Thunkers please visit here!

2 comments:

  1. i can't imagine myself with pet rats. lol great answers, mine's UP too, hope you can drop by. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool grandma memories!

    Have a great Thursday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/thinking-about-thursday-thunks.html

    ReplyDelete