expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ruby Tuesday

"You are invited to participate in Ruby Tuesday!

What are the rules?

On Tuesdays you can post any photo you like (it must be one of your own) that contains the color RED. Your photo can contain lots of RED or a little RED. When you've posted to your blog, come back here and add your link to Mr. Linky and leave a comment."

For this week's Ruby Tuesday I chose a few pictures from our fun Chick-fil-a outing this past week. The girls love to go there, eat and play on the cool indoor playground! :)
Had to throw this in there cause the Peach milkshake was AWESOME!!
Please visit Mary @ Work of the Poet for more Ruby Tuesday participants!

5 comments:

  1. Peach milkshake? Sounds great, esp when i'm quite thirsty now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it....and I love their potatoes!!! With gobs of catsup/ketchup. LOL [That's ruby also, right?]

    My Ruby Tuesday is posted now if you'd like to join me sometime today. I also have a poll just for the day that I hope you'll take part ...it's for fun and definitely non-scientific of course.

    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did a picture get Colored with the Red Crayon? I like that food. and the peach milkshake.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. AC and playground are great together ;)

    ReplyDelete