expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Thunks

A brief description of the meme:

"We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!"

Now on to the questions and of course my answers!

1. Hypothetical question- you are in a building with famous works of art, old manuscripts of famous novels, and original sheet music from famous composers. The building is on fire and looks to be completely destroyed. Do you grab any of the famous works before fleeing, and if so what?
I don't know what I would do to be honest. I have a guilty conscience so I know I would not steal any, but I would save what I could.

2. In August 1969, the Manson family went on a 2 night killing spree. Do you think 40 years later they have paid for their crimes?
FUCK NO!

3. Power Outage! What's the longest you have been without power?
17 or 18 hours, back in Ruidoso, NM during a snowstorm one midwinter night's scream.

4. Just bought a new Tazer gun. Will you let it be tested it on you to see if it works, and how it feels to be tazered?
Not a freaking chance!

5. A neighbor's mail was delivered to you. In it is a magazine not wrapped in plastic. Is it ok for you to flip through it before giving it to the neighbor? Do you tell them you looked through it?
No, but I will look through it if I am interested. No, I do not tell them. lol

6. If I went through your purse/wallet right now, what all would I find in there?
Camera, wallet, notepad, hairbrush, address book, Tylenol, baggie full of misc stuff (band aids, hair ties, Benadryl, crayons, cough drops, lip gloss etc)

7. Have you been living under a rock?
Uhmmm yes!

8. Tell us something crazy you did this week.
Gosh I am boring nothing I can think of this week, except letting my kids go swimming in the creek in their clothes and imo that does not count!

For more Thursday Thunkers please visit here!

4 comments: