expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by Suzanne @ Because Life is a Blessing

The Alpha Meme

My roommate and I once: I have never actually had a roommate.

Never in my life have I: gone skydiving although I think I wanna!

High school was: a party when I should have been studying.....

When I’m nervous: I talk to much and I fiddle.

My hair: is long and needs to be cut!

When I was 5: my daddy dressed up as Santa for my first ever Christmas and surprised me with an awesome red Fire Engine!

When I turn my head left: I see my sweet, sexy man!

I should be: doing exactly what I am doing for once today! lol

By this time next year: we will have redone the damn bathroom!!!!

My favorite aunt is: my Auntie Sarah :)

I have a hard time understanding: why people are so intolerant of others differences.

You know I like you if: I talk to you.

My ideal breakfast is: one someone else cooked! lol

If you visit my home town: you should definitely go downtown and check out all the sites!

If you spend the night at my house: you better bring a pillow cause we have no extras.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: would be pigs of course!

I shouldn’t have been: up so late last night, but I had LOTS of fun!

Last night I: stayed up way to late messing around with the hubby!

A better name for me would be: Phoenix of course!

I’ve been told I look like: Ricki Lake....

If I could have any car, it would be: a deep purple Toyota Prius

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing.