expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Crazy Questions

"This is just a short meme meant to have some quick fun and not get too tedious. Every Monday we will post questions that we hope are a little thought provoking! Have Fun!"

This weeks meme: Crazy is right!

1. Last Tuesday which was good Friday we came to tell you something we know nothing about. You were asked to pull up a chair and sit on the floor. What do you make of this?
Honestly I would probably not think and just do. Then as I was sitting there, it would sink in and I would be going hummmmmm......

2. The answer is YES...what is the question?
Can I have a million dollars?

3. The cops are banging on your door late at night. What are you thinking they are there for?
Mistaken identity!?!

4. Children learn what they live....so they say.. what would a child learn in your household??
How to work together as a family, act like a monkey and how not to hit says my children! lol

5. Tell us about 1 family ritual your family does every year.
We make a Thankful Tree every Thanksgiving and we all really enjoy it. It helps us to slow down and remember what we are thankful for.

6. What is the favorite food that you would eat everyday 3 times a day if you could?
Sushi!!

7. Tell us about your fantasy.
Currently my fantasy is an entire weekend ALONE in my house! Like totally alone without the man or kids! That would be SO awesome! lol

8. You are stranded on a deserted Island. You have plenty of food, a person to keep you company, shelter and life seems stress free. What do you tell the rescue ship when it arrives??
To give a message to my family that I was ok and my coordinates in case they wanna visit!

Please come join in on the fun at Monday Crazy Questions!

2 comments:

  1. Pheonix,

    How fun is this???

    Happy Monday!

    kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. good answers girl!!!!!!!!!
    especially the last one!

    I love the thanksful tree idea!
    ewwwwwwweeee sushi...really??? eeewwwweeee :-)
    thanks for playing!! Nice to see you :-) L

    ReplyDelete