expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by Ellen White @ Ellie Bellie Blog

The Ellie Bellie Meme

1. What are your most common nicknames?
Phoenix, Vermin and Mommy

2. What is today's weather?
It is hott as usual

3. Where did go on vacation this year?
Did not go on vacation this year, but since there are followup questions. I wish we could have gone to Disneyland with all four kiddos!

4. What did you do there?
Mainly cause the kiddos have never been, have always wanted to go and it is after all the most magical place on earth!

5. Where did you stay?
We stayed at the Disneyland resort!

6. What job do you do?
Currently I am a SAHM who is desperately looking for a job!

7. Describe where you live.
I live on a pretty quiet street across from my mother, in my Grandmother's old house. It is a bit run down or as I like to put it well used, but we love it just the same. We have to move soon and I am so torn about it. I will miss this old house and the memories I have had in it!

8. What do you usually do on weekends?
Hang out with the kids and clean house, wow I am exciting! lol

9. What food hits your 'bliss spot'?
Enchiladas and chocolate!

10. What drink really does it for you?
As in alcoholic I would say Kamikaze!

11. Describe the first friend that comes to your head.
She is loyal, hardworking, a wonderful mom, a great friend and I could not live without her. :)

12. What was the last restaurant you went to?
Chuy's :)

13. Where would you like to live if you had unlimited moneys and nothing stopping your dreams?
I would probably buy my own island (with a boat to get to the mainland) and build our own commune. Invite my close family and friends to live there and forget about everyone else! lol

14. What is the likeliness of you achieving this dream home?
Not very likely

15. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Mess around on FB and play with the kids. :)

16. What's your favorite genre for TV programs?
Medical Drama

17. What's your favorite genre for music?
Rock and Roll or Alternative

18. What's your favorite song that's sad?
Blue October's Hate Me

19. What's your favorite soppy film?
I am not big on movies that make me cry....

20. How about your favorite chick flick?
I like them all actually I cannot think of one! lol

21. What are you looking forward to at the moment?
September 5th I am going out with my friend Stacia just us girls to see a good band! I am excited and nervous all at the same time!!!

22. What are you dreading at the moment?
Monday..........

23. How would you describe your personality?
Sweet, loving, intense, compulsive, loyal, lazy, organized, open-minded, courteous, compassionate etc.......

24. If you had a personality eraser, what part of yours might you erase?
My tendency to procrastinate!!!

25. You are given $5000 to spend in 1 day, what do you do with it? Remember, no limitations!
I would get my car totally back in shape meaning a tune up, tires, oil change etc etc. I would buy myself some professional clothes that fit, to go on job interviews. I would take the kids to Sea World because we have never been able to do that kind of thing and that is what they have all been talking about. I would take my mom out to eat Sushi at Korea House! We need to move soon so I would use the rest to get us into a wonderful, safe place that I can afford, close to the school!

26. What is your biggest fear?
Anything bad happening to my children or close family members.

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing.

4 comments:

  1. Love that 'vacation'.

    Have a great Sunday.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/someone-stole-from-ellie-bellie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pheonix.

    Love your virtual vacation. I adore Disney world. And I am sorry we decided not to go this year.

    Happy Sunday!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love enchiladas...chicken are my fave!

    ReplyDelete