expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chicken and black bean Enchiladas

I was given this awesome recipe by my BFF Stacia, it was really really awesome so I of course had to share it with you! I hope you enjoy! :) We served this with Saffron rice, Sour cream and Guacamole with chips!

Ingredients:

Cheese
Flour Tortillas
1 can Corn (drained)
1 can Diced green chilies
1 can Black beans (rinsed)
Shredded Chicken (I used 4 breasts)
1 large can of Red Old El Paso Enchilada sauce

Directions:
Cook the Chicken(I boiled mine), shred and put in a big bowl. Then add black beans, corn and chilies to the bowl, salt and pepper to taste and coat everything with the red enchilada sauce.

Warm the tortillas so that it is easier to fill them without ripping them. Coat the bottom of the baking pan with a little enchilada sauce. Fill the tortillas with the mixture and place in baking pan.

Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle with cheese of your choice. Then place in the oven at 350' covered with a greased piece of aluminum foil to keep it from sticking to the cheese for 30-40mins.