expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 2, 2012

Meet me on Monday

Here are today's Questions:

1. Did you prank, get pranked or ignore April Fool's Day?
Technically neither, but I tried to be all sly yesterday (the 31st) and pull one over on them thinking it was the 1st! lol I sat everyone down (which never happens) and with a serious look told them I was pregnant! It was hilarious because my husband's jaw hit the floor, T-man slapped his head like "No more babies!" and the other kids were all "No way mom you have your tubes tied!" LOL It was pretty funny! ;)

2. What is the most unusual thing you have in your pantry or refrigerator right now?

I don't really have anything unusual, so it would be a toss up between Pralinutta (strawberry nutella), Artichokes hearts in a can and frozen mashed pumpkin! lol

3. If you were in the "Miss America" (or another) talent competition, what would your talent be? Wow idk it's been forever since I sang, but I used to be really good at it! lol

4. What is one thing you miss about being a kid?
I miss not having to cook dinner, not having to worry about finances things of that nature.

5. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
Well I would change it to Phoenix of course, but honestly I like my name!

To participate in the Meet me on Monday Meme please visit Acting Balanced.

7 comments:

  1. Pralinutta, is that a real thing? Seriously?
    I like my name too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh... pralinutta sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm! We should have that strawberry Nutella at the tasting party I suggested for Heather's (Acting Balanced) hummus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberry nutella sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe love all the responses ladies and gents! Here is a link to what I am talking about! lol It's a "generic" version of Nutella ours is the Strawberry kind. https://www.facebook.com/pralinutta?sk=wall&filter=12

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nani A tasting party sounds fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete