expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Art Takes Times Square

 Happy Saturday! Hope you are all having a great day! I entered a art and photography contest through "Art Takes Times Square". I would be so appreciative if you would take a look and vote for me!

 I have never entered a contest like this before because I have always been to chicken! lol This time though I thought "Well you can't get anywhere if you never try".

When you arrive at the page click the "Collect me" at the top and it will prompt you to log in. Just log in through your Facebook account if you have one (it's the easiest) and click the "Collect me" again. You should see a # appear where the words "Collect me" were if it has been entered correctly.


Here is the link to my portfolio!

Let me know if you have trouble and thank you soooooo very much! :)