expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. Eggs are so yummy and versatile!

2. Watching Jeremy play with the kids is awesome!

3. When I look in the mirror, wait.. I am supposed to look in the mirror? lol

4. Great friends, family and good conversation these are the things I like for a special dinner!

5. Currently, the boys are playing video games while the girls are begging me to make Easter Eggs!

6. We LOVE playing board games.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing evening at home with the family, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids for a hike aka butterfly catching and making Easter Eggs for hunting and Sunday, I want to have fun watching the kids hunt eggs and have a nice time with the family! :)

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!