Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.
1. Ah, me...oh my this week has been a doozy.
2. Bigfoot's 15th birthday is what's on my mind most lately. It just does not seem like it is possible that this much time has passed since I gave birth to him..
3. When I talk to my best friend, I always feel better.
4. Taking a deep breath and visualizing what needs to happen is what's working for me lately.
5. I recently saw The Sitter with Jonah Hill. It was pretty hilarious.
6. Successfully cooking a new recipe that the whole family likes fills me with joy!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with the kiddos and playing a rocking game of Pokemon Monopoly, tomorrow my plans include taking Bigfoot to Saturday school.... and cleaning out the car and Sunday, I want to just relax!
For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!