expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, April 13, 2012

It's time to Partay!

Hello, UBP Visitors! Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

Let's start with me. I go by many different names, Leanne, Mom, Phoenix and sometimes “Hey Lady!” lol I love hiking, cooking and doing crafts with my kiddos. That is basically what my blog is about, sharing crafts, recipes and of course pictures. Well that and the occasional random things that happen in our crazy world. We are a blended family so that always makes things interesting. We try to face it all with humor because without a little laughter what do you really have?


 Me after a fun night out with the girls! :)


 The hubby and I, Easter 2011' We will celebrate our 8 year anniversary this coming June.


And of course our adorable brood, they are an awesome bunch of kids! A mom could not have asked for more interesting, creative and loving kids!

Here are a few of my favorite or meaningful posts: 

Funny quotes from our kiddos: Out of the mouths of babes

Bigfoot's graduation from Middle School:  My best hopes and wishes for you, my son

Princess's broken wrists the second time... The terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

and of course the hubs and I, our love story: Love, we all need it

I also have a photo blog Photos By Phoenix if you would like to check it out! I love taking pictures, it is one of my many passions. It brings me lots of pleasure to capture all the different moments life brings to each of us. I may not always take the best photos, but I am trying to get better. Any tips would be appreciated. I hope you enjoy my photos.

Ultimate Blog Party 2012  

A special thanks to 5 Minutes for Mom for hosting this fun event every year! I am really excited cause this is my first year to participate. I am looking forward to checking out all the awesome blogs at this years Ultimate Blog Party! I hope you enjoyed visiting and that you come back soon!

16 comments:

  1. Love all the super fun photos! Thanks for stopping by OSM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my first year as well, you have a beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading more of your posts! Thanks for stopping by the Hall family blog. We are a blended family, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lady! =) Nice to meet you and your lovely family. And yes, humor and laughter are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just stopped over from UBP. great blog. You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the UBP.
    You have a beautiful family.
    So nice to meet you!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you! I love taking photos too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful family. I too have a blended family and it has been quite an adventure. Stopping in from the ultimate blog party and glad to find your blog. And I live in Tucson.

    http://www.practicallyperfectprincess.com/p/contact.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your thoughts for your son! Glad to have stumbled on your blog! New GFC follower too, http://didoodlings.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to meet y'all! Don't we all have several names! I'll follow you by one of the options you have available.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am popping over from UBP to say hi. Hope your enjoying party week.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping over from UBP12 to say hello. Super cute family! I'm looking forward to trying out some of your recipes. I love to share family favorites on my blog, too!
    Have a great day,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stopping by via UBP2012, and I just love that you are honest and so heart felt! Way to go Momma! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Leanne! So glad you're joining the party this year - it's a LOT of fun!

    Thanks for stopping by my sites. I'm visiting you from WebHelperGal & MomKaboodle. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI Leanne! I love your human calendar and your kiddos are adorable - all the dimples are killing me! This is my third year and I'm always happy to meet new people! Party ON!

    ReplyDelete
  16. popping over from UBP12. your family is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete