Friday, April 13, 2012
1. Speed is not something I have control over at the moment..
2. Bigfoot's birthday is what I've been looking forward to!
3. One of the things I like most about traveling is staying in hotels! It's always nice to not worry so much about the mess etc..
4. Laughter makes me think of love!
5. A road trip is always a lot of fun! I am one of those that stops at every Historical site etc! lol
6. Bowtie pasta with red sauce, green beans and a leftover boiled egg from Easter is what I had for dinner last night
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having cake and ice cream for dinner tomorrow my plans include a nice long hike with the kiddos & a surprise craft I have been saving and Sunday, I want to need to go grocery shopping! We are going to make Fried Catfish for the first time! Any tips appreciated!
For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!