expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. Moving SUCKS!

2. The best things in life are free.

3. My best quality is my loving nature.

4. Pay attention to the details, you never know what you might find.

5. In nearly 10 years, all the kids will be almost 18yrs!

6. A good stiff drink is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Mall Cop with the hubby lol, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids swimming at the YMCA and Sunday, I want to get the front yard under control cause right now it is embarrassing!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!

1 comment: