expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Make up a word and give a definition.
Sorry I have nothing lol and I have thought about this for hours sad as that is.........so if I think of something I will come back and add it!

Soup
What is currently your favorite song?
Back to Black by the CRAZY Amy Winehouse!
Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?
Gosh I don't know I really do not have a wish list sooooooo I will be happy no matter what!! :)

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.
Obsession :)
Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn't be, and why?

Gosh most of the people on reality TV shows probably should not be there, but I watch some of it so I am partially guilty! I guess I just do not understand how making an ass out of yourself on national TV can make you a star!? Go figure! lol


Click here for more of Friday's Feast!

1 comment:

  1. Since Fridays feast is closed today, I decided to do last weeks MEME since I was on vacation! Come take a look!

    Have a great Holiday!

    ReplyDelete