expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Doctors, issues and everything happens in threes...

So Cameron has had multiple eye doctor appointments since April of this year and we found out the 26th of May that he will be having another surgery on his left eye in August. He had his first surgery on his eyes back in 2002 when he was five years old to shorten the inside muscle on both eyes. He has Strabismus and after the first surgery we were told he may have to have anther one to "fine tune" the first. I had hoped that he would not be in that percentage, but now that we know he is we will of course deal and make it as positive an experience as possible.

Along with that I had an MRI last week to try and help figure out why I have been having pain, numbness and tingling on my left side from my arm, hip to my big toe. Found out the results today and I have a herniated disk in my lower back. Not sure which vertebrae at this point still have yet to see the Neurosurgeon, hopefully I will get that done this next week and we can figure out what the next course of action should be. My doctor is talking surgery since I have been dealing with these issues for almost a year now.

With Jeremy's leg issues that happened in December 08', Princesses broken wrists (again!), Cameron's eye surgery and now my herniated disk.........I think I am now just trying to figure out what the hell is going to happen next. It is weird to me how we could go over six months without a doctor's visit in 2008 to then being there every single freaking month in 2009!! Forgive me for whining it's just that things keep piling up with Jeremy being out of work for so long and now I am having issues I am starting to worry. It will be ok right? I will we will overcome. I am determined!!