expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ABC Wednesday Round 4

The Letter "W"
Stands for World of Warcraft which just happens to be one of my favorite hobbies! I know, I know a mom that plays video games you're in shock right? lol You would not believe how many moms and woman in general enjoy video games just as much as men. The only difference is that "we" know when to quit and do the things that are needed of us, where as with most of the guys I know that play you have to pry them off game with a freaking crowbar!!

For more ABC Wednesday Round 4 participants please click here!

5 comments:

  1. Nice W! That game is such an addiction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I don't play, I would be a crowbar person and since I live on my own with only four cats...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never played a video game.
    This must be fun!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's nice to have some form of entertainment that gives one a break from the daily grind!
    Good choice!

    ReplyDelete