expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, March 10, 2008

Give Me Five Monday

This week's topic for Give Me Five Monday is:

"Give Me Five ways you like to de-stress, relax, wind down or kick back."


1. Hugging or tickling my kiddos - I think would be my number one way of de-stressing! I cannot really explain why exactly except there is nothing like the smell of hugging a kiddo! You get the baby shampoo, lotion, sweat, dirt, sweet smell from candy and all the goodness right there for the cuddling.


2. Sex - Honestly I find almost no better way to just let it all out than a good O! lol Seriously though for me if it has been really stressful around here a good love making session helps my shoulders relax etc! :) I think it has to do with all the endorphins released and being so close to and touching your spouse or mate something about the skin to skin contact!

3. NotSoPerfectMoms - This is the place I find myself feeling the most at home. It is amazing to me how much the women of this forum have meant to me in the past year and the great friends I have made! It is really neat to think that you can make such wonderful friendships over the internet!


4. Playing WOW - For me gaming helps me to de-stress! Yes I am big computer dork, but I love my PC games! I would have to say out of all the PC games I play World of Warcraft has to be my favorite! It can be very addictive if you are not careful, but can also serve as a nice way to vent stress! Nothing like working all day or dealing with the kids and being able to sign on and beat the hell out of things to feel better! lol


5. The cats - Just sitting down on the couch and loving on my animals is a great way to feel better about the day! I love to just hang out loving on my cats Max and Mouse and watch a little tv while listening to them purrrrrrr!

For more Give Me Five Monday participants check out BeccA's Buzz!