expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, October 28, 2007

"Wiki Tag"

I have never done this tag before and it looks interesting so I have decided to join! I found it while looking around on An Island Life and ended up at The home of the Photo'Hunt to check out her blog!

So here goes:

Go to Wikipedia. In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year. List 3 events, 2 birthdays, 1 death, and 1 holiday/observance (if any) that occurred on your birthday.

So my DOB Nov 4th

3 events:
  • 2003 - The most powerful solar flare as observed by satellite instrumentation is recorded.
  • 1984 - Dell was founded.
  • 1899 - Sigmund Freud's The Interpretation of Dreams was published.

2 Birthdays:

1 Death:
1 Holiday/observance:

If you have never posted this "Tag" and it looks fun post it! If you do let me know! :)