expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Marathon Love

I am watching this show on Discovery Health called Marathon Love and it is just so awesome the love this man has for his wife and all they have been through! I have had a hard time not crying through the whole show because it has just been so touching! He was with her through everything after her accident and never once thought about leaving her!

With all that is going on with Jeremy and his legs it really makes me think about how much I love him and really hits home for me right now! I would go through so much for him and no matter what I will love him with all my heart and soul forever even if he lost his legs and I know he would do the same for me!

If you can you should watch this show because it is an awesome story!!

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen that show, but I watch a lot of the Discovery channels. (who would of thought I'd of said that like 30 yrs ago? lol)

    Hope your hubbys back on his feet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you missed it, "Marathon Love" will be repeated on Valentine's Day at 8PM Eastern and Pacific/7 Central.

    ReplyDelete