expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 15, 2008

Give Me Five Monday #44

This week's Give Me Five topic is give me five of your favorite holiday songs! I love Christmas music and we have several cd's full of Classic Christmas tunes that we listen to during the holidays. Here are my favorites!

1. Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer

2. White Christmas

3. Jolly Old Saint Nicholas (cause it is the first Christmas song I learned to play on the piano!)

4. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer (lol my mom has this as her ring tone on her phone)

5. It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas

For more Give Me Five Monday participants check out BeccA's Buzz!

2 comments:

  1. Rudolf!! How could I have forgotten this one? It's a classic. I also like Winter Wonderland too. Grandma got run over by a reindeer is too funny! Happy GM5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy watching the kids perform the classics like Rudolph. Today was my little Mr's Christmas program and they did their own version of it.
    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete