expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #101


1. Snow is really pretty, but oh so cold!!!

2. I'm looking forward to sending my Secret Santa gift and receiving my SS gift from my buddy at Our Mom Spot!

3. Jeremy is the best hubby ever! :)

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is The A Team! My dad used to let me watch this with him cause my mom always had Bunko that night. She would get so mad at him for letting me watch it! lol

5. I'm done with most of the Christmas decorating, we only have the ornaments to go and we are doing those tomorrow night while T is here!

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is being with family, doing crafts with the kids and seeing all the decorations and lights!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to putting the ornaments on the Christmas tree with all four kids :), tomorrow my plans include adding T-man's hands to the Thankful Tree and making Santa crafts with the kids from toilet paper rolls! lol and Sunday, I want to just hang out with the kids maybe watch a movie and have hot chocolate!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

4 comments:

  1. My tree has been up since Black Friday and we still don't have ornaments on it! lol. Now that their older, it's harder to get them all in one place at the same time. And when they are, we're too tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a whole collection of toilet paper tubes, and paper towel tubes for specific Holiday crafts, I start saving them when school starts so I know I'll have enough...of course a certain amount of them get broken beforehand during sword fights.
    What fun answers, hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your week-end souns wonderful..

    ReplyDelete