expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #104


1. I must or would at least like to see Venice, Italy before I die.

2. You can't stop, you can't stop the beat!

3. I wish I never had to buy Tampons or Sanitary Napkins again. lol

4. My children are what has helped me change my life.

5. I know the song See You Again by Miley Cyrus by heart. LOL!

6. If I weren't so afraid, I would be much more involved in our community! My anxiety really messes with me and I start to worry way to much about silly little things!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching The Dark Night with the boy(he got it for Christmas) and the hubby after the littlest ones are in bed, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out the garage a bit and Sunday, I want to take all the Christmas decorations down!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, tell me what you thought about The Dark Knight? I thought Heath Ledger was beyond amazing in that movie!!!

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete