expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #95


1. Right now, I'm feeling tired, not so productive and cold cause the damn heater will not turn on for some reason!.

2. On vacation is where I want to be.

3. How does one keep their sanity?

4. My wonderful children and hubby keep me on track.

5. Please don't judge me, we all do what we need to do for our families!

6.Watching my children and my friends children grow fills me with joy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to T-man's weekend and cuddling with the hubby and kiddos while watching Iron Man, tomorrow my plans include yet another Fall Fest and the Pumpkin Patch and Sunday, I want to REST while hubby and the kids carve Pumpkins!!!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

3 comments:

  1. oh, I loved Iron Man! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that was a nice post! Have a wonderful and hopefully relaxing weekend!

    Hope your heat comes on! Burrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that things get happier and warmer around your place. Happy Friday Fill-ins! I'm giving away a book. Look on my sidebar.
    http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete