expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #94


1. Follow the yellow brick road, follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the yellow brick road! lol

2. My pillows are something I always take with me on vacation.

3. To achieve your goals, you must not be afraid to fail, you must pick yourself and keep trying.

4. I am very loyal and protective of my friends and family is something I'd like you to know about me.

5. I have a wonderful hubby. :)

6. Root beer floats.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking Lyric and the boy to their Fall Fest at school as well as Lyric staying the night and keeping the boy occupied meaning out of my hair lol, tomorrow my plans include Tristan's Birthday party #2 and having Girl's Night Out and Sunday, I want to REST!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

2 comments:

  1. TGIF! Enjoy your weekend!

    Here's mine... thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take my pillow too, but I didn't say that. Please come visit and see my answers. While there, check out the BOX of new books I'm giving away.
    http://smilingsally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete