expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by Vicki @ Fleurette

The Tell Me About Yourself Meme

1. When is your birthday? November 4th 1976

2. Where were you born? Corpus Christi

3. Where do you live now? At home :)

4. What is your heritage? I am a mutt, but I am mostly Cherokee.

5. Tell us about a weakness.
I have a weakness for soda and sunflower seeds.

6. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve?
I would like to stay at TWC and become a trainer.

7. What is the most overused internet phrase? lol

8. What was your first thought this morning?
Oh shit, I overslept! I have to get up and put the turkey in!

9. When do you usually go to bed?
Gosh between 2am and 4am was my bedtime until I started my new job and now it is more like midnight to 1am.

10. Do you smoke? No

If not, did you ever? Yes

11. Do you like your current relationship status? Yes :)

12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents? Yes

13. How often do you drink alcohol? A few times a week.

14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren't prescribed)?
Yes I was a wild child in high school.

15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell.
Yes back when I was in high school. I don't actually remember anytime in detail...

16. If given the choice, how would you like to die? In my sleep.

17. What did you want to be when you grew up? An Archeologist

18. Have you ever been dumped? Yes

19. What's on your pizza?
Mushroom, Onion, Bell pepper and tomato.

20. Have you ever shoplifted? Yes......

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing.