expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday 9

Crazy Sam over at Saturday 9 posts 9 questions every Saturday. "Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment."

1. Do you think it was important to send a man to the moon?
Yes, as I have said before I think we may be living in space at some point and it would be a good idea imho to have researched as much as we can about outer space.

2. What is your biggest fear?
Anything really bad happening to one of my children or any of my immediate family!

3. If someone hung a sign around your neck today, what would it say and why?
"Frustrated mom walking a very thin line please use caution!"

4. What is the longest line that you've stood in and was it worth it?
Wow I have no idea, but I am going to say the lines at any of the amusement parks I have been to were the longest and yes I love the rides so it was worth it!

5. As the holidays approach, what song are looking forward to hearing again?
Jingle Bells and White Christmas

6. Whose music do you think is the most important of your generation's?
Wow is this a loaded question........I have no idea! lol

7. Do you find it is to be kind to strangers? Give an example.
Yes, I am kind to strangers because I feel it is the right way to act and I am a firm believer in Karma! An example is holding the door open for others, helping someone short or elderly get an item off the top shelf at the grocery store etc etc. I want to teach my children that there is always time to help others and I feel the best way to do that is by example!

8. When do usually lose your patience?
When I am hungry (my blood sugar is low), the noise level is really intense or everything seems to come at me at once!

9. Is there a book that you're dying to see as a movie?
I would love to see "I Don't Know How She Does It" by Allison Pearson, it would make a good dramatic comedy!

For more Saturday 9 participants click here!

2 comments: