expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday 9

Crazy Sam over at Saturday 9 posts 9 questions every Saturday. "Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment."

1. What was your favorite subject in high school? Choir

2. Do you watch reality shows?
Yes actually I find some of them funny!

Which ones?
I like DWTS, SYTYCD, ANTM, Wife Swap, Supernanny heck I like them all for the most part! lol

3. What's your favorite all time reality show?
I am not sure I have an all time favorite.

4. Do you feel "reality" shows are real or are they faked?
Both, depends on the show.

5. What did you look like when you were a teenager?
I looked basically the same as I do now except skinner, with more hair and fashion sense! lol

6. Whose advice do you listen to?
I usually listen to Stacia's, my mom's and Jeremy's advice.

7. How often are you sick? Not often, thank goodness!

8. Do you like or dislike change?
I usually dislike change depends on the subject.

9. How many times in your life have you had a broken heart? At least a few times....

For more Saturday 9 participants click here!