expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by Leo Maccool @ a blog called Butch Girlcat

The Strange Question Meme, Part One

1. What is the color of your toothbrush? Purple

2. Name one person who made you smile today. Jeremy :)

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
I was taking a shower to wake up enough to take Spunky to her Brownies Halloween fashion show! :)

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
We had just gotten home from Trick or Treating and I was trying to nurse my incredibly swollen twisted ankle.......

5. What is your favorite candy bar? Right now it's 100 Grand!

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope, but I wanna someday...

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Hey baby, what color is my toothbrush?" lol

8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose? Coffee there is no other!

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet Dr Pepper

10. Do you like your wallet? Yes I do and I have used the same one for YEARS!

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Some of the toasted Pumpkin seeds we made today!

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope

13. The last sporting event you watched? Football

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Kettle Corn

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Cam's cell

16. Ever go camping? Yes and I would like to again sometime soon!

17. Do you take vitamins daily? No

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? No

19. Do you have a tan? Nope

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? No I LOVE Pizza!

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Nope

22. What did your last text message say? Happy Halloween! Kirk

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
The kids and I are making Magic Wands, other than that I am going to nurse my sprained ankle!

24. Favorite color? Purple

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
My Max covered in sticker burrs sitting on the edge of my desk!

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing.

2 comments:

  1. I remember going through that 100 Grand phase myself :)

    Have a great day.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-is-your-favorite-flavor-of-popcorn.html

    ps. join us for Monday Mayhem-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those sticker burrs! They hurt?

    I wonder if anyone knows what color their toothbrush is!

    ReplyDelete