expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I GOT A JOB!

Finally after looking for so many months with no luck at all......I have a job! :) I have my wonderful friend Amy to thank for this awesome opportunity and I am so grateful!! I actually went through Orientation this past Friday and my first official training day was yesterday. The first two days I have to say were incredibly boring and enough to make you wanna run away screaming or maybe just fall asleep! lol

Today though has been quite fun (I am writing this on my lunch break) and I am looking forward to what the rest of the day holds. This morning she broke us up into groups and assigned us each a feature to outline that we would have to talk about for 5 minutes. My first thought was OMG no, but it turned out to be quite fun. My group received Bundled Services and we did a really good job imo. I learned a lot of good information this morning and as I write this last sentence need to head back to work! :)
Here is our information, I did all the writing! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you have finally gotten a job and are having fun at work. :)

    ReplyDelete