expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

My tackle for this week is the kids books on the bookshelf in the living room. We organize the books often and it still takes no more than a few days for them to be crammed back on the shelf all falling off. I have tried to teach my kids how to treat their books. I have tried to express to them the importance of taking care of them since they all love to read SO much, but it seems to go in one ear and out the other!

Here are the shelves before:
and after:Find out more about Tackle It Tuesday here.

3 comments:

  1. GAH What is it about our kids that they cannot put books back on the shelf the right way???? LOL! My kids' bookshelves look that way too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it shows they are reading and interetsred in books if they are getting used! And that a good thing.
    Great tackle!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the "leaning book" syndrome that kids' bookshelves seem to get! LOL great tackle!

    ReplyDelete