expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #112

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined!

#1-3 are courtesy of Mar this week.

1. Give me markers and I'll draw you a picture.

2. Whenever I am anxious it sucks!

3. I wish I enjoyed working out. It would make losing this weight a lot easier!!

4. The chocolate covered strawberries from Valentines day were the last things I ate that were utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world, one must be a combination of things.

6. Other than this one, Ma Vie Folle is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the start of T-man's weekend :), tomorrow my plans include the final lap of Marathon Kids and cleaning out that DAMN fish tank again and Sunday, I want to hopefully start cleaning out the garage!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

1 comment: