expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Thunks

A brief description of the meme:
"We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!"

Now on to the questions and of course my answers!

1. You are at the store when suddenly 2 men walk in with guns and rob the place. Are you the hero, quiet & follow the rules type, or try to make a run for it?
Before kids I probably would have been the hero type.........ok who am I kidding I am the follow the rules and try not to pee myself type, in that kind of situation! lol

2. Do you like Twizzlers?
Yes! :)

3. Are you a YouTube watcher?
Only if I have a reason to be watching it. I don't usually surf and randomly watch videos.

4. When a auto glass store calls you and asks if you have a chip or crack in your windshield, what do you tell them?
I have never had this happen, but I do get the calls about renewing my car warranty ALL the time! It's a recording so I usually hang up. lol

5. What is the age difference between you and your father?
20yrs

6. Have you ever tried to find the end of a rainbow?
Yes I have when I was younger, it was a lot of fun.

7. Camping - recreational vehicle or tent?
Both, we really need a tent so we can go camping!

8. Have you ever had to call 9-1-1?
Yes a few times actually. One of the times I was around eleven, when my bff at the time CC's little brother broke his arm while we were jumping on the trampoline at her house. Her mom was freaking out so badly that I had to call 911 and tell the police what was happening and give them the address. It was crazy!

9. Who is your favorite blog in the Thursday Thunk bloggers to visit?
Currently I like Bud's and StraitJacketMom's the best. :) (lol had to change this cause I could not decide! lol)

10. How long do you think you could live locked in your house on the food that you have on hand right now?
lol Hummmm probably a good month, maybe longer.

11. Pepper - shaker or grinder?
Again both, I like fresh ground pepper on salads and pasta.

12. What state (or country if you are not in the US) is 2 states west of you?
Arizona

13. What color do you believe you look best in?
Purple of course!

and once again... next week is Thursday Thunkers Questions... so....

14. What is your question submission for next week?
What the worst injury you've ever had?

For more Thursday Thunkers please visit here!

9 comments:

  1. I'll try not to be too offended that Bud's blog is your favorite (::sniff sniff::) and just wish you a Happy Blogoversary in two days :D

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I like fresh ground pepper on salads too. Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will have to look at straight jackets mom answers then..i like bud and mejis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it too late to change MY answer for #1 to YOUR answer for #1? Awesome.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww she said me! Did you all see that? She said ME!!! I don't even care that I gotta share with Bud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm getting those annoying calls about my car warranty too, on my cell phone no less. Pisses me off. Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers. Have a happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could go a few days with my food! Thanks for the shout! I'm glad to shar with Ber!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A month!! you can go a month on the food in your house??? who keeps that much ice cream anyway??

    ReplyDelete