expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Friday 5

The topic for today's Friday 5 is Opps:

1. Which of your friends is the most frugal?
I am thinking Stacia although I am not sure frugal is the right word.

2. Which of your friends is the biggest spendthrift?
LOL the first that came to mind is Julie, although she is not really a spendthrift she just loves her purses! ;)

3. Which of your friends is the most daring?
Probably Debra she is always up for something new and adventurous!

4. Which of your friends is the most cautious?
I am going to say Rhonda :)

5. Which of your friends has the hottest temper?
I am having the hardest time with this one because none of my friends really have a hot temper, that bothers me.

For more Friday 5 participants click here!